Our Community Mission
Willamette Dental Group strives to be a compassionate community leader that is acting and responding to the needs of our employees, community, and business associates.
Willamette Dental Group directs its contributions to three primary areas:
- Oral Healthcare Education Supporting Proactive Dentistry: educational oral health programs and services
- Community Advocacy Supporting Proactive Dentistry: sponsorship of oral healthcare initiatives and events, and pursuits supporting Willamette Dental Group’s mission
- Willamette Dental Group Employee Volunteer Services: support Willamette Dental Group employees through Willamette Dental Group Company sponsored programs
External Contribution Request Process
Willamette Dental Group accepts contribution requests throughout the year. Requests will be reviewed on a monthly basis and must be made 90 days prior to the event or subsequent due date. Only one donation request will be accepted per agency, per year. Please include the following in your request:
We accept all contribution requests through our online request form. Please CLICK HERE to submit your request.
- Company, group, or event name
- Specific dollar amount requested
- Agency’s current operating budget
- List of major funding sources
- A single page explanation of how the requested funds will support Willamette Dental Group’s Primary Areas of contribution
- Contact information